Friday 4 January 2013

Welcome to 2013!!

Can you believe we are in 2013 already?? Wowee 2012 went quick!! I just want to slow time down and just look around and breathe - how about you?

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year - we spent Christmas Day with family and New Years with friends I consider my family, it was wonderful - but you know, the recent Perth heatwave was terrible!! I so hoped for a cool Christmas day for a change, but it wasn't to be unfortunately........will hold out hope for a cool one this year hey? We have had two gorgeous weather days and I have spent them in my craftroom prepping for my first Stamp Club of the year - it was great to be back in there!!

I have to tell you about the latest specials from Stampin' Up! They are starting the year off with a bang!! The new Seasonal Mini is available for Demonstrators to order from right now, and will be available for everyone else from February 1st - I love being able to get my goodies so much earlier!! Just one of the perks of being a demo - and you can be one of the first to get them too, just contact me to find out how!
You should see this new catalogue - if you love pretty, vintage and exciting, this will be the mini for you - but don't forget with the start of a new mini, it means the old is retiring!! If you want anything from the current Holiday Mini, now is the time to get your orders in - once the mini retires, most of the goodies are gone for good! Don't miss out!

Sale-a-bration is right around the corner - this is the best SAB since Stampin' Up! arrived in Australia! There are so many gorgeous products to choose from, and all absolutely FREE just for placing a qualifying order!!! No limits!!! I will be ordering the Seasonal Catalogues next week, so if you want to reserve your copy, let me know!

So Valentines Day is next month, and SU has a fabulous promotion with an exclusive stamp set that is only available until January 21st!

Click here to go to the My Little Valentine Promotion - a free Simply Sent Kit with every My Little Valentine stamp set purchased!

I seem to be having trouble uploading the pictures, I will try again later....but for now, click on the links and they will take you where you need to go :)

Have you heard about Talking Tags? You can scan the tag, record your voice message, then stick the tag anywhere - on envelopes to be mailed, on scrapbook pages, inside cards - anywhere you can think of! It is the coolest idea, and you can download the Talking Tag app from several app addresses - all supplied in the package!

Check out the Talking Tags here!  (just scroll down below the Valentine Promotion and the Clearance rack info......

As soon as I have worked the photo kinks out, I will be back with more....until then, have a good one!!

cheers,
Kylie xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...