Tuesday 22 January 2013

Oh Happy Day!! Oh Happy Day!!



Yes, it's that time of year again - Sale-a-bration time!! Time for FREE goodies - and this SAB catalogue is the biggest one we have had yet - 19 gorgeous products to choose from! Check out the SAB catalogue here and choose your products - but be warned, you WILL find it hard to choose just one or two lol!! I have a few in my stash now- shhhh, don't tell my hubby hehe!!

SAB is one of the best times of the year if you have been thinking of joining as a demonstrator - and just so you know, you CAN join JUST to get fantastic discounts on our fabulous product!! For a low $169, you can choose $294 worth of Stampin' Up! product, from both of our current catalogues - the Holiday Mini and the Annual Catalogue - and also from the upcoming Seasonal Catalogue - yep, you get to choose product from a catalogue that hasn't even been released yet!! Woo hoo!! Check out the joining special HERE.

I just had one of my lovely crafty friends over for coffee and she joined right then and there on my ipad - she had her list all written down and was super organised and so very excited!! I am always excited about SU and their fantastic offers and products, so couldn't wait to share the opportunity with her - and she will be coming with me to Convention in May, so we are like a couple of little girls with all our plans!!

I do have a PDF I can share with you if you have an issue following the above catalogue - it can be a little 'busy' for some, so let me know and I will email it right out to you!

I would love to share the excitement of SAB with you, so contact me to arrange delivery of your catalogue, or why not book a party and earn your own FREE goodies?? The kids are back at school very soon and a couple of hours with friends (or on your own - I love one-on-one!!) making something with your own hands and flicking through our gorgeous catalogues sounds great to me!!

I thought I would share some simple cards I found on a U.S. demo site -  Mary Fish is one of my favourite demonstrators! Check out her original designs. These are the ones I made:




I didn't change them - why mess with perfection?? - and don't the colours just pop with the addition of the mini brad? Such a simple card, but with plenty of wow! I made a whole heap of them for my hubby's clients, they really seem to like the personal touch of a handmade card for their birthday. I really like this stamp set - it is called Feeling Sentimental and it is absolutely free with an order of $100! There are 18 other goodies to choose from, from stamps to ribbon/buttons, to embossing folders and even a few things from our current Annual Catalogue - something for everyone!

Let me know if you would like to see the catalogue for yourself :)

Back soon,
Kylie xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...