Thursday 28 February 2013

Sale-a-bration



So less than a month until Sale-a-bration finishes for 2013 - do you have your free goodies yet??

I was completely bamboozeled by this years SAB catty - it is pretty full on - but this is the first year we have had more than 4 things to choose from. This time we had a whopping 19 items to choose from, even some from the Annual Catalogue. We had a mix of stamp sets, buttons and ribbon, designer series paper, embossing folder and simple sent card kits - something for everyone! The very first item I claimed was the Feeling Sentimental stamp set in clear mount 129630. It just jumped out at me! I have made lots of pretty things with it, but when I came across this card on Pinterest, I had to remake it!!

Now my photography doesn't do this gorgeous card any justice at all! I tried to find the original to link back, but no luck - so to the original artist, cheers! I love your card!! (pictured above is my version). This card is made with the traditional A5 sized piece of cardstock, and instead of folding it short side to short side, I folded it long side to long side, making a card that is long and thin! I adore the flower trim from the new Seasonal Catalogue and have used it on so many projects since it became available! I so hope it is carried over to the new Annual Catalogue later in the year!

If you would like to get your own supplies to make this card, contact me before SAB finishes in March :)

Until next time,
Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...