Monday 25 February 2013

Stampin' Up! Seasonal Catalogue....


So we have had the new Seasonal Catalogue (formerly the Mini Catalogue) available to order from for nearly a month now - do you have yours? I absolutely love this catalogue, and I have to tell you, I have recruited more than one 'non-stamper' to becoming a 'stamper' just by showing them some of the gorgeous product that is in this very catalogue!!

Here are a couple of samples I have made to show to my latest Stampin' Parties (workshops):


I CASED this card from Pinterest (link to my boards) and just changed out the colours and sentiment to what I had on hand - this card showcases one of the new ribbons ( 1cm striped organdy ribbon melon mambo 129293), a fabulously verstatile new stamp set ( That's the Ticket 128075) and my favourite item from the new catalogue ( Flower Trim 126869), not to mention some favs from the Annual Catalogue:)


This one I just love and I used it as my last Make and Take at a workshop for a friend. I again CASED it from Pinterest (link to my boards). This card showcases the new embossing folder from the Seasonal Catty ( Cloudy Day 127022), the new doilies (Paper Doilies 129399), a new stamp set ( That's the Ticket 128075) as well as some favs from the Annual Catalogue.


This one was CASED on Pinterest (link to my boards) - original creator Catherine Pooler - check out her blog, she is one talented lady!! I changed mine out with different dsp, sentiment and flowers as that is what I had on hand, plus some favs from the Annual Catalogue .

Don't forget that Sale-a-bration and all it's wondeful freebies finishes in less than a month - don't miss out on your FREE product!!
And if you have ever thought about joining our wonderful company, the joining special of only $169 is even better value than ever before - you get to choose an extra 25% for FREE!! That's $294 worth of fantastic Stampin' Up! product from either of the two current catalogues of your choice for only $169!! You can choose anything you like - perhaps you would like the Big Shot and some Embossing Folders or dies, or some new stamps and inkpads or some of the hundreds of embellishments like pearls, rhinestones, flowers etc for your projects?? It is completely up to you!! Contact me to discuss your options - absolutely no obligation, but I would hate you to miss out on this fantatstic offer!!

If you would like to place an order or book a workshop or even discuss the joining opportunity, don't hesitate, give me or your current demonstrator a call! Ingrid, Peta, Amanda or myself would be happy to have a chat any time!!

Until next time,
Kylie xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...