Friday 1 March 2013

Thank You!!



I just wanted to pop in here to say a very warm THANK YOU to everyone that responded to the fantastic joining offer Stampin' Up! is offering at the moment.........I had three lovely ladies sign up YESTERDAY to get me to that elusive Manager level I was so desperately aiming for!!
I am so excited to get to Manager as I can now attend the Leadership and Manager meetings that Stampin' Up! is organising during our upcoming Convention in Brisbane in May. Being in Perth, I haven't been able to attend Convention before now - I am coming up to my 4th year as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator - and we have a lot on in May (Hubby's birthday to mention just one!), that I didn't think I would ever get there, but my hubby has been so supportive and sportingly agreed to me running off for nearly a week to get my crafty fix!! I will have to make up for missing his birthday with a super special cake I think hehe!!
With this being my first Convention, I really pushed hard to make it to Manager when I realised that it was within reach - and my friends being as fabulous as they are, decided that they couldn't pass up the amazing joining offer during Sale-a-bration, and as they see how much I enjoy being a part of the SU family, took the plunge just in time for me to promote!!
I certainly couldn't have done it without my wonderful customers - the majority of whom have now become my regular crafting buddies, and some of whom have become my chosen family, and all through our love of papercraft! I am so blessed to have found these lovely ladies, and to be a part of Stampin' Up! that I can't even tell you!
So thank you to all that have ordered from me, to all that come to my classes, to my wonderful team of incredibly talented stampers and to my fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrators, who are always there to encourage, to commiserate, to advise and to have a laugh, I appreciate you all more than you could know!!

If you would like to place an order, grab a catalogue, catch up for a coffee and a chat or to join this wonderful company, text, email or call me - I would love to hear from you!!

Until next time,
Kylie xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...