Friday 13 December 2013

Christmas crackers for the girls....

I am lucky enough to be able to have a coffee morning once a week (if we are all free!!) with some friends I have know for about 11 years. We met at playgroup when my son was nearly 2 and have stayed mates through the years. We are all avid crafters - one of them introduced me to cardmaking years ago, which led me to Stampin' Up!
We are meeting for coffee today, which will be our last one before Christmas, so I thought I would make them some Christmas crackers with the new Envelope Punch Board - it took me a while to make them all, but I think they turned out really well!

 I even made the box for them, with an acetate lid to keep them in place - I think they are so cute! They only fit one 'favourites' sized chocolate in them, so they are really small, but the template I found online and followed, has three different sized crackers to make, I just liked these little ones!
Click here to go visit Crafy Hallet and see what she can do with an Envelope Punch Board!

If you like any of the products I have used today, you can get them in my store, which is available 24/7 - shop anytime! Or you can contact me and I will place the order for you!

Cardstock: Coastal Cabana 131302, Whisper White 106549. Inks: Coastal Cabana 131175. DSP: Winter Frost Specialty DSP 132341. Snail Adhesive 104332, Rhinestone Basic Jewels 119246, Glue Dots 103683, Stampin' Dimensionals 104430.

Until next time,
Kylie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...