Tuesday, 10 December 2013
Clearance Rack Goes Live!
Wonderful news from Stampin' Up! this morning!
Stampin' Up! has added a Clearance Rack to the online store. To access the Clearance Rack in my store, click here to shop online now!!
All products in the Clearance Rack are previously retired and up to 80% off original prices!!
• The clearance rack is not a promotion and has no end date.
• All products in the Clearance Rack section are retired, discontinued items. No current products will be sold in the Clearance Rack.
• Clearance Rack items are only available while supplies last. Items will be removed and new items will be posted depending on inventory levels. There is no set time for availability.•
• All Clearance Rack items will be listed in the online store.
• All sales of Clearance Rack items are final. No returns or exchanges will be accepted, except in the case of defective product.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
Q: Is the Clearance Rack a promotion?
A: The Clearance Rack is not a promotion and has no end date. The intent is for the Clearance Rack to be a permanent part of the online store.
Q: How often will the Clearance Rack be updated with new items?
A: There is no set schedule. Clearance Rack items will be posted and removed based on inventory levels. Because there is no schedule, we encourage you to check back regularly for new postings.
Q: If we run out of a certain item, will we restock the inventory and post it for sale again?
Q: Where can I see a list of available Clearance Rack items?
A: To see the available items, simply visit the online store.
To see the items currently available on the Clearance Rack, click here to go to my store and you can start shopping immediately! All orders need for the Clearance Rack will need to be placed online in my store, and your order will be shipped directly to you from the Stampin' Up! Warehouse - Australian orders only please.
Let me know if you have any questions, and happy shopping!!
This sentiment set is the perfect set for all of your Christmas cards this year! And with matching thinlits dies, you can make gorgeous...
Hi there lovelies.....sorry it has taken sooooo long to pop back on here, but things have been manic!! I will have a couple of posts to shar...
I'm back with the single Merci chocolate holder I mentioned last post - how cute is it? This little treat holder is really econ...
But I'm back! November and December were huge in my house this year - not only did my daughter dance in her 3 end-of-year concerts, for...