Sunday 8 December 2013

Last Stamp Club for 2013.....

I had my last stamp club on Friday night and it was a lovely night!
I spent all week getting the Christmas tree up and the decorations ready - I made my own this year!
I made Festive Flurry Ornaments in Island Indigo, Bermuda Bay and Silver. I embossed the Silver Metallic Ink with clear embossing powder for that raised look. Finished off with some dimensionals, rhinestones and white bakers twine. I made 20 for the tree, but will probably make a few more to fill in the gaps.

I also made some with the new single stamps. I used the Christmas Star, stamped in Bermuda Bay then rock and rolled into Island Indigo ink, then scored to make it 3D. I then attached two together with stacked dimensionals to make a 3D ornament.


I also made my own wreath again this year. I couldn't stop using the Winter Frost DSP - the colours are so my taste, I found lots of uses for it! I got a foam wreath from Spotlight, cut it in half to make two wreaths, then covered it in strips of the Winter Frost DSP. I found on online that I liked and cased it. I then stamped and cut out some of the Festive Flurry and made them into an ornament and attached it to the wreath. I used the Expressions thinlit die to cut out the Merry and finished it off with one of those gorgeous Frosted Finishes Embellishments. I love it!


I thought it might be nice to have a themed night for Stamp Club, so all of our projects were in the same colours - Island Indigo, Bermuda Bay and Silver - and all used the same dsp - the silvery striped one from the Winter Frost dsp collection.

We made a Christmas cracker with the Envelope Punch Board:


The picture really doesn't do it justice - it is gorgeous and sparkly in real life!

Next we made a cute little box with the deco label framelits:



Next we made an extended Circle Thinlits Card:


Excuse the lighting - still waiting on a light box - hint hint family!!


Here it is with the extended bit - good place to write your greeting!

And last but not least, the candle we decorated with the Festive Flurry stamps and matching framelits:


And here is the group shot:


I just love these colours together, and I have always been an alternative-colour Christmas girl, so it was just perfect for me!

How are you going with your Christmas crafting? Not long until the big day!!

If you like any of the products I have used, you can get them in my store - it's really quick and easy to place an order and you can have it shipped directly to you! If you prefer that I place your order myself, contact me and I would be happy to do that!

Cardstock: Bermuda Bay 131286, Island Indigo 124390, Whisper White 106549, Silver Glimmer Paper 124005. Inks: Bermuda Bay 131171, Island Indigo 126986, Silver Encore Metallic 132142. DSP: Winter Frost 132341. Clear Embossing Powder 109130, Rhinestone Basic Jewels 119246, Frosted Finishes Embellisments 132150, Stampin' Dimensionals 104430, Glue Dots 103683.Shisper White 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon. Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder 117335. Stamp Sets: Christmas Messages 131793 (clear mount)., Festive Flurry 131781 (clear mount). Envelope Punch Board 133774, Simply Scored Scoring Tool 122334. Snail adhesive 104332. Stampin' Trimmer 129722. Framelits: Circles Collection Framelits 130911. Deco Labels Collection Framelits 130102.


Until next time,
Kylie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...