Wednesday 7 June 2017

2017/2018 Annual Catalogue Time!!


The brand new 2017/18 Annual Catalogue is here! 
Ask for your copy today!!

Such a gorgeous catalogue - I swear they get better every year!

To celebrate the launch of the new catalogue, Stampin' Up! has a wonderful new Hostess Offer for the month of June. For every qualifying order - that's either a free workshop (party) order, a personal order, a paid class order or even on a demonstrator order - you can earn an extra $45 to spend in the catalogue, on top of the already amazing hostess benefits!!



Just pop into my online store HERE and click on SHOP NOW, and you are on your way!
OR
Feel free to email me HERE or call or message me on 0418 911 828 and I will pop your order in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...