Monday 12 June 2017

Coffee Cafe Bundle


Are you a coffee lover? Or have friends that are? Then this bundle is designed just for you!
I have just ordered this bundle ( 145331) so that I can make gifts for friends - coffee shop gift cards will look great in cute little gift card holders!
This is a brand new suite in the just-released Annual Catalogue, and you can find it on pages 30 and 31. 
Not only does it include stamps and matching Framelits dies, but it also has coordinating designer series paper (144155), new ribbon in either crumb cake (144162), soft sky (144160), or whisper white (144159), a matching cardstock pack (144157), and cute little corrugated elements for layering and texture. Linen thread (104199) will also work well with this suite!
Check out this short youtube video to see the suite in action:




If you are interested in ordering anything from this suite, pop into my online store HERE and click on SHOP NOW to place your order. If you would prefer to email me your order, contact me HERE and I would be happy to order for you.
Feel free to contact me with any questions, I would be happy to help!
cheers,
Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...