Friday 16 June 2017

You Move Me Bundle



So when I saw this at Onstage - the Demonstrator only training day held in April around the world - I skipped straight past it. It definitely didn't jump out at me.
What is your first impression?

Once I saw this stamp set and matching thinlits in action, I was blown away! Of all things shown at Onstage that day, this set was the one that got the most "Ahhh"s when we were shown how it works!

The 2 lined images are stamped over one another, and once they are behind the thinlit cut-out and pulled up (tab style), the optical illusion begins and it looks like they are fluttering!!
Check out the quick video below:



If you would like me to come and show you just how cool this bundle is, let me know! 
If you would like to place an order for this amazing bundle, click  HERE to go to my online store, and click on SHOP NOW, or CONTACT me and I would be happy to place the order for you!

cheers,
Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...