Sunday 4 November 2018

A Matchobx Card Treat Holder

I love an all-in-one card/gift holder, don't you?
This Matchbook Treat Holder is so cute! I just love the Santa's Workshop DSP, it works so well with treat holders - the images can be cut out by hand and some even have matching dies to do the work for you!
This treat holder is quite large - it measures nearly 3 inches wide, 5 inches tall and an inch thick - you can fit a lot of treats in there!


The front opens like a card for your greeting.


The tray pulls out, ready to be filled with treats or a gift of your choice.


Let me know if you would like to make this - it would make a great class for you and a few of your friends :)

You can contact me here.

Until next time,
Kylie



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...