Tuesday 6 November 2018

Elf Gift Card Holder

I'm always on the lookout for interesting gift card holders and card folds to showcase our gorgeous/fun designer series papers - and I think this one is great!
It's like a z-fold card (sort of!).
It is a scored length of cardstock, attached to a backing piece of cardstock, quick and easy, with a bit of a wow!
It fits in a standard envelope too!
This was one of this month's Stamp Club projects, and my ladies loved it!
Let me know if you would like to get together to learn how to make this type of card - it would make a great class for you and a few of your friends :)




Until next time,
Kylie



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...