Tuesday 16 August 2011

2011/2012 Idea Book and Catalogue

As we all know, the current Idea Book and Catalogue from Stampin' Up! is nearly at retirement age, which is very sad. It is even sadder that some of our very favourite items are retiring, never to be seen again :( I have just checked the retirement list and quite a few things are selling out, and selling out fast! So if there is anything that you really wanted, now is the time to do something about it! Click on the retiring button and it will take you to the updated list, if what you want is still available, let me know asap and I will get your order placed straight away!

On the other hand, the new Idea Book and Catalogue is only 15 days away! I have my very own copy in my hands and I can tell you it is FABULOUS! It is a glorious 169 pages of ideas, inspiration and wonderful new and favourite products! I can't wait to start sharing it with you! Book your 2011/2012 Idea Book and Catalogue parties now, ready for when the catalogue goes live in September!

I am also planning a gold-coin-donation (which will pay for the hall and refreshments) 'make and take day' to explore the new products - more on that as the plans become finalised......I will just say, keep Saturday afternoon, 1st October free!!

Remember, the retiring list sells out of products quickly - don't wait until the last minute, as it may be too late to get your 'must-haves' before they are gone forever!

Well, better get on with prepping for my workshops booked this week, talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...