Monday 22 August 2011

Workshop Make and Take

I had a workshop on Friday night with a really lovely group of ladies, who so warmly welcomed me into their group! I am super exited that they have decided to start their own stamp club with me - I can't wait to get it up and running! They are going to wait until the new Idea Book and Catalogue is available to order from....yes they saw the new catlalogue and loved it! You too can have your very own copy RIGHT NOW if you like!! Just contact me and I will get one to asap! I would love to add a sneak peak of the catty here, but I would get into BIG trouble if I did, so to see it now, before it goes live on September 1st, you have to contact me!
I wanted to share with you the make and take that the ladies at Anna's workshop made on Friday night. Now, we had two brand-new stampers there, and three experienced stampers, and they all really liked the card, which I must admit I took inspiration from a really gorgeous one by Gardenia Pepworth!

The hostess sadly didn't get a chance to make the card for herself as she was busy running around making this amazing dip in her Thermomix (have you seen this machine??? Amazing!!), so I made her card for her :)

I liked this group of ladies so much that I stayed around after for a chat! That is what is so great about my job.....not only do I get to work for a fabulous company, get to set my own hours and work schedule, and do my own projects for whatever suits me, but I also get to meet lovely people that become my friends! How lucky am I? You can be this lucky too, you know! Have a chat with me today about your chance to be as happy in your Stampin' Up! job as I am!!
Well, that's it for me today, off to make some more little gift ideas for my special order!
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...