Thursday 11 August 2011

Stamp Club

Hi there stampers!
I wanted to show you the latest items we made at stamp club last week - have you heard of a stamp club? It is where you get to stamp without the kids and any interruptions, while learning new techniques, using the latest Stampin' Up! products and all the hard work is done for you by me!! I source or design the projects you would like to learn about or make, I supply everything you need for your projects and I cut up all of your kits ready to go! All you have to do is be there - oh, and commit to spending a certain amount each month on anything you want from the catalogue(s).....it's that easy! Just contact me if you would like to know more!
Anyhoo....here are the projects my ladies made this month...they requested Father's Day projects, so that is what we made :
First up is the Father's Day card that maybe the kids would like to give Dad. This card is called a pop-out card, and it really is very simple to make.
This next card is just as simple to make, it's just a different style - I really like this one
And lastly, we made this box.....it is called an All-in-one-box, and when you lift the lid straight up, it is still attached to the box, you fill it with whatever you like, then push the lid back down and it seals itself...it is super cute and super simple!

So what do you think? The ladies all loved their projects and were really surprised at just how easy they were to complete! Afterwards we all have a coffee (or something stronger *wink*) and a few nibblies and recharge our batteries away from our usual life with a bit of gossip and a catchup. I love my stamp club, and I am looking for new members for the new stamp clubs I am starting. I have several types of stamp clubs available - Technique Club (where you learn specific techniques, and go away each meeting with a new technique card to add your your book), a BigShot Club ( where we concentrate on how to use the bigshot with assorted dies and embossing folders, again you go away with a card to add to your book), and a regular stamp club ( where you try an assortment of techniques and do different projects each meeting). Each meeting is around 2 hours, you go away with heaps of new ideas and full of inspiration! Does this sound like it interests you? Stamp clubs can start a new round any time, and if you have a few friends and want to start your own with me, just yell, and we can tailor your club to you!
Until next time, take care and remember to make time to papercraft!
Kylie x





1 comment:

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...