Tuesday 27 March 2012

Sneak Peek at the new Autumn/Winter Mini!!

Hi there stampers!!!

I am sad to see the Summer Mini ending at the end of the month, but I am sooooooo excited to start the new mini!! This mini is absolutely fabulous - some say the best mini in mini history hehe!!! I would love to share a picture of the stunning cover art, but no no no, you will have to wait until April 1st!! (and that aint no April Fool Joke either!!)

Being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator not only gives me access to the fantastic discount pricing on all our wonderful products, it also allows me to see the catalogues before anyone else, AND I get to place a pre-order so I can have a play with all my new stuff first!! These are just SOME of the benefits of joining the SU Family - c'mon, join my team, you know you want to!!!! (big smiley face).

I got my preorder last week and man oh man am I in love with one of our new products - it is called the 'Simply Scored' and it is soooo easy to use!! I scored 65 easter baskets for my kids classmates yesterday and did it in MINUTES instead of the half hour-to-hour it might take with a regular trimmer!! No more constantly checking you are at the right measurement as the place markers stay in place every time!! The stylus is metal with two different sized heads for your convenience - really I could go on and on about this remarkable tool - but don't take MY word for it, why not invite me over and try it out for yourself???? I have the other branded score boards that are available everywhere, and I can tell you right now, that the Stampin' Up! scoreboard outshines HANDS DOWN!!!

Here is a little peak at one of the baskets I am sending to school for Easter this year - I am making them in four different colours :


Forgive the dodgy lighting!!



Now, I've made mine very simple as I was making quite a few - and will probably make more for the teachers - and if I was to cut up dsp to mat onto the side panels, it would've taken a lot longer to make each one. The ones I make for the teachers will probably be a bit more decorated. These little baskets went together so quickly, and I made it even quicker by using our Stampin' wheels on the basket and punched out for the little circle on the sides. I used a little bit of champagne shimmer paint with my water pen as a little feature. As a final touch, I will spritz them with some shimmer smooch when they are all done.

I have seen these little baskets around for a while, but my favourite US Stampin' Up! demonstrator has a darling one on her youtube channel. Click HERE to see it!!

So that's it for today - I will be back soon to show you some of the items I made for a recent custom order - I know I know, I said I wasn't going to be doing any for a while, but I just can't say no!! So stay tuned for that post soon!!

Have a great day!!
Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...