Wednesday 27 June 2012

Join My Team!!!

Hi there stampers!

Just popping in here today to tell you a bit about the wonderful opportunities that Stampin' Up! offers its demonstrators.

* Oooops!, I have just reread this post and it has turned into a long one! Grab a cuppa and make yourself comfy!*

Every year, SU puts on a Regional Event in each state, this year in Perth it is being held at the Burswood Entertainment Complex. A Regional Event is an amazing day full of stamping, learning new techniques and getting together with other local demonstrators. Most of these lovely ladies spend weeks making "swaps" which is a card, or 3D item etc to swap with other demos, so that we all go home with new ideas and new examples for our customers. If you have been to a craft event where a bunch of ladies are swapping with other ladies, then you might have some idea of the level of excitement. The very first Regional I ever went to was at the Perth Convention Centre, and you could hear the laughter and excited chatter as soon as you walked in the main doors - it was amazing! Demonstrators are usually allowed to take guests, so that they get to see the newest products, techniques and ideas way before anyone else, just like a demonstrator. A lot of these guests join as soon as they get home from this uplifting day, and now with technology being what it is, you can join on the spot, via your phone, computer, ipad etc!! I will be taking a couple of guests with me this year, and if you would like to come with me, just let me know, and I will register your interest! You get to do at least 4 make and takes, local demonstrators will be onstage at times to show you 'wows!' with product you may already own, you get to see and photograph amazing samples, there are big screens so you don't miss a thing, and the provided lunch is always fantastic! There won't be any boring business stuff, as it is a day to just have fun! All levels are welcome, from beginner to the serious papercrafter!
As well as Regional Events, SU puts on a yearly Convention. This year it was held in Canberra, next year it will be held in Brisbane - and I have booked my accommodation already!!. This is an amazing 3 days of stamping fun. You get to go to organised classes, attend the general sessions where you learn all the exciting news about what's new, you can win prizes of never-seen-before product from new catalogues, you get to meet Shelli herself (the co-founder and CEO of Stampin' Up!), and of course other wonderful demos from all over Australia and New Zealand!! You get treated like royalty and you have an absolute blast! I can't wait!
Part of Convention is reserved for those demonstrators that have their own team of demonstrators. This is called the Managers Meeting and I am making that my goal this year. I would like to go to the Managers Meeting and find out all the juicy details they keep just for this meeting! It is an intimate meeting with Shelli and some of the people from Head Office and all of the ladies that go, absolutely love every minute! I really really want to go!! BUT I need you help to get there! I need three more lovely ladies to join my team now. If you think that you would like to be a part of my team, contact me today! You get an amazing starter kit - click here - completely customisable by you. You pick exactly what you want up to the value of $235 for ONLY $169!! That's an amazing offer in itself! PLUS you will get a business pack worth $80 completely free, and the whole lot ships straight to you for FREE!

PLUS, just for joining my team, and making your first minimums, you will receive a mystery box full of SU product for FREE! Some of it is retired, and some current, but all of it is brand new! You will never be pressured to make more than your minimums, ever! Your business your way always! And if you find that SU is not for you, don't worry, you can leave at any time and not owe a thing! You will be missed, but not pressured in any way to stay!
I really do need your help to go to Managers, but most of all, I want to share the world of Stampin' Up! with you, in the way that works for you the best.
I would love to hear from you, so feel free to contact me to ask any questions (no question is silly!!) or to chat further about this deal or what SU means to me. You don't have to be the most artistic person in the world to enjoy SU product - that is what makes this product so fabulous! You don't have to be the best salesman in the world to sell SU product - it really sells itself!( You can join just for the minimum 20% discount if you like, no pressure to sell!) You do have to enjoy papercraft in general and stamping in particular, and if you have never done it before, I would love to catch up and stamp with you, no stress, no fuss, free of charge and obligation. ..... but don't be surprised if you fall in love with making your own cards and things!
So, I would love to chat with you - call, text or email me today!
until next time...
Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...