Monday 18 June 2012

Tom Cruise and a Doctor's Bag!!

Hi there stampers!

I just spent an interesting morning at my local cinema where I saw "Rock of Ages" starring Tom Cruise - that man blew me away in this role!! He has come across a bit odd in recent years, but anyone who can make a fool out of themselves in such a great way, certainly has a fantastic sense of humour in my book! Don't go thinking this is a 'serious' musical, it is as much a spoof as it could be - and I loved every minute of it! Thank goodness there were only a few people in the cinema with me, because I sang along with all the songs!! (mind you, so did they lol!).

I got home to find hubby had hung out the washing on what has turned out to be a gorgeous day weather-wise, and a parcel for me from Stampin' Up! which turned out to be the Doctor's Bag for my bigshot!! It is much bigger than I imagined and inside it is the most gorgeous shade of pink!! (and if you know me, you know how much I like pink!!) - I can't wait to take this to my next workshop and show it off!!
Here are a couple of pics for you to drool look over - you never know, you may just have to have one of your own!!

Here it is before I got it out of the box.


Here it is opened up and ready to be filled.


How gorgeous is that pink lining??
As you can see, the Doctor's Bag holds the Big Shot perfectly flat with plenty of room for dies or folders or anything you would like to put in there! It also comes with a long handle if you would like to carry it over your shoulder. I could even see this as an overnight bag.....and the best news of all - I got it for half price!! Yep, half price. Want to know how? If you have sales of $600 or more, you get to choose 1 item from the catalogue for half price - any item!! You could choose this bag, or the big shot or one of the dies, or a punch or........anything! That's a huge saving! And it's on top of the $100 in free spending dollars you get as the hostess!
But wait, there's more!! Stampin' Up! are currently running a promotion that gives you an EXTRA $90 to spend on top of the already fabulous hostess spending dollars that are always on offer! If your sales get to $650, you get to spend a massive $190 for FREE from either of our current catalogues - the annual and mini! And it only gets better! The more sales you have, the more you get to spend for free - up to a massive $290!! Click here to see the graph of sales and rewards!


As a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I get to take advantage of all of these specials as well, which means that I get an additional (minimum) 20% off that special as well, making the bag 70% off!! Can't get better than that! If either of these specials sound good to you and you want to know more, contact me and we can chat! What do you have to lose? NOTHING LOL!! Just fantastic products at a fantastic price and if you choose to become a demonstrator (it's the best thing I have EVER done!!) you still have nothing to lose - it is always your business your way! Run it how and when you like. And if you choose to just join for the fantastic discounts, you can leave at any time without owing anything, and although you will be missed, you won't be hassled to rejoin! Totally your choice!
Don't forget that fantastic joining offer - you can choose up to $235 of Stampin' Up! product for only $169 - that could be the bigshot and some dies, or the doctor's bag, stamps and cardstock, or our gorgeous dsp, or how about some punches?? Any combination you choose! And you get a business pack worth $80 absolutely free - and it ships straight to your door absolutely free!! You can join online in minutes, get your ID number immediately and be on your way! You don't even have to wait until your kit arrives!! I have so much to share with you - give me a call today and organise a time to get together or chat over the phone. To join online, head to my website and click on 'join now' up in the corner on the right - and you will be on your way!!I am also happy to do it with you or guide you over the phone if you prefer!
Anyway, until next time....

Kylie xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...