Saturday 2 June 2012

We (Heart) Our Hostesses and A Reason To Smile!!

Hey there stampers!

Can you believe it is June?? And, if you are in Perth, can you believe it is Winter hehe??

Stampin' Up! has a couple of wonderful promotions this month and one of them also runs next month! Our first promotion is for a lovely FREE stamp set called A Reason to Smile. You can get your hands on this stamp set for only $35.95 for woodmount, and even cheaper for clear-mount, BUT you can earn it for FREE with an order of $125 or more!! So take a look at the pic below, or click  here to go to the promotion page and check it out for yourself! This set is a 2-step stamping set - you can create gorgeous backgrounds or focal points for your cards or scrapbook layouts or even your 3D projects! It really is very versatile - but it is only available until the 30th of June, and then will be gone forever, so get in while you can :)


Our next promotion runs for both June and July and if you have a wishlist as long as your arm, and you have a few friends who love to papercraft, then this is the promotion for you! Invite me to spend a couple of hours with you - and booking times are very flexible!! - and your friends, family or just you, and let me share with you some wonderful techniques, some gorgeous new products and the very latest in trends! This promotion can get you an extra $90 to spend in the current catlogues!! Click this link or check out the table below:

This is a fantastic offer - you could earn anywhere up to $290 in spending dollars PLUS 15% of your sales as well!! And your choice of item(s) in the catalogue for half price!! Ask me how!! But remember, this promotion finishes at the end of July, so contact me asap to book your stamping party! And if you don't want to host an actual party - too busy, can't be bothered tidying up the house, or not a party person, no worries, you can have a catlogue party! Just gather some orders from yourself or your friends or family and we will go from there! This really is a fabulous way to get your must-have items for free! And I will even show you how to use them or give you ideas on what to make with them - I pride myself on my aftersales service! I don't just sell Stampin' Up! products, I am obsessed with papercraft and how  Stampin' Up! makes my papercraft look amazing! It's easy with Stampin' Up! - give me a call today!

And before I go, don't forget about our fantastic joining offer! For only $169, you get to choose $235 worth of Stampin' Up! product of your choice, you get to be a part of a warm and friendly, professional company that is dedicated to you, you get all the sneak peeks before everyone else, you get free catalogues, inspirational magazines every month, and the opportunity to earn free product and incentive trips to places like Fiji, all expenses fully covered (I would love to qualify for the Incentive Trip just once! You are treated like royalty!). We have yearly training days in each state as well as an amazing convention each year - this year is Canberra! I am holding out for Perth or Brisbane next!! Click here to check out our amazing joining offer, I would love to have you join my team!! Click here to see the joining kit and joining information.

 


Enjoy the rest of your weekend, stampers, and I will catch up with you again soon!!
Kylie xxx





1 comment:

  1. Hey crafty lady! I'm giving you the Liebster Award! I received it a few days ago and am now passing it on to you! Check my blog for all the pertinent details, and to get your badge! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...