Tuesday 12 June 2012

Paying the Love Forward!!

Hey there, peeps!

Just thought I would pop in today to say that I have just been awarded the Leibster Award! I received an email from Angela over at Scrappin' For Sanity to say that she was giving me the Award - and it has made my day! For those that don't know about this, it's to promote up and coming blogs, ones that generally have less than 200 followers.

The rules are simple -
1. Thank your Leibster Blog Award Presenter on your blog (Thanks for making my day, Angela!).
2. Link back to the presenter.
3. Pick 5 of your favourite blogs with less than 200 followers.
4. Notify them by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Put the blog award on your blog.

Here are my 5 picks -
1. Julia Leece at Julia's Cards
2. Delys Cram at Little Scraps of Paper
3. Yvonne Walker at Yvonne's Creative Corner
4. Vicki Were at Vicki's Stampin' Room
5. Anna Mangnall at The Stampin Corner

I chose some wonderful demonstrators from New Zealand to share the Award with, so I hope you can stop by and say hi - I am sure they would love to hear from you!

Mystery Box up for grabs!!

I also thought I would share how much I would like you to join my team here at Stampin' Up! If you love to craft as much as I do, and you want to be able to experience the wonderful world of Stampin' Up!, I have a fantastic offer! I have 2 mystery boxes, chock full of SU product - some of it is retired and some of it is current, but ALL of it is brand new - and I want to share it with you! If you think that you would like to be a part of my team, and you are commited to making your minimums until at least the end of the year,  I would love to present you with this box! BUT only the first 2 new demonstrators to join my team will be able to take advantage of this fantastic offer! (Your box of goodies will be delivered to you once you have placed your first order).

But this is not the only offer to join Stampin' Up! Our joining special has changed, and now you can join this amazing company for only $169, and you will get to choose $235 worth of fabulous product from our current Annual and Mini catalogues! And it ships straight to you for free! You can join online through my Stampin' Up! website here in just minutes (make sure you have your order written down and it must be $235 or less) and you could be on your way! It really is that simple - contact me today to ask any questions, I am always available to help. If you are local to me, I am happy to get together, if you aren't local, happy to coach you over the phone. You get so many benefits from joining this exciting company - free catalogues when they come out, sneak peeks and the offer to purchase product early so that you can make samples to show your customers if you choose, you can earn free product, win free product at our conventions, go to training days, both nationally and with your team if you choose. No pressure to go above your minimums, ever! No pressure to do more than you are comfortable with - if you choose to run it as a business, you work when and where you like, around your job or your family or your lifestyle! If you join just as a hobby demo, that's great too! Why not get your favourite products at a fantastic discount?? I have been a demonstrator for just over 3 years, and I run it around my family commitments. I work when it suits me, and it has both brought in some extra money to spend on anything I choose, and helped me grow my business by earning free product to increase my stash! Last month SU ran a promotion - if a new demonstrator joined my team, not only did she get a free paperpack of her choice each month for the rest of the year, so did I! These offers come around every so often (at least yearly) and they all contribute to running your business in an affordable way - and who doesn't like getting something for FREE??
Feel free to give me a call/text/email to find out more about Stampin' Up! or how to join, or just to have a chat about our products - I really would be happy to help you. If you would like to have a look at the website, click here and it will take you to the home page. Have a look around and check out all the wonderful things SU has to offer!

Have a great night all - here in the West, we are expecting a big storm in a few hours, so I hope wherever you are that you are safe and warm.
Kylie xxx



1 comment:

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...