Saturday 20 October 2012

Breast Cancer Awareness Month

October is Breast Cancer Aware Month.........

A friend of mine hosts a Breast Cancer Fundraising Day every October. She has all of her friends pay an entry fee, bring a bottle or a plate to share and spare cash for raffles. It is always a great day! Last year I wasn't able to stay for long as hubby was away working and my son had basketball, so to try to do my little bit, I made around 70 little treat holders in pink and white - pillow boxes and candy wrappers - and filled them with chocolates. The ladies really seemed to like them, and although I initially made them for Jayne to give to her guests, the guests insisted on BUYING them to add to her total for the day - I was so happy!! So of course I am making some little treat holders for her fundraiser next weekend.
I know she doesn't subscribe to my blog, so I can share them with you and hopefully not spoil the surprise! The reason that I am doing it now and not after the fundraiser, is I am hoping to add further to her total raised. For the next week, until 6pm Perth time on Sunday 28th October, I am offering my commission on all orders received. So for every $100 spent (excluding postage) I will be able to add $20 to Jayne's total!! Can you help me out??
My commission will be donated on all orders, of any amount! But if you like what you see in the pics below, and place an order for them, then ALL money made will be donated as well!! Check them out:


These are the little pillow boxes I made. The die is retired now, but if you would like to order these little packets of gorgeousness, they are $3 each decorated (but empty) or $1 each for the blank die cut that you assemble and decorate yourself.
If you would like the supplies for these, let me know :)





This is a very simply decorated petite purse made with the petite purse die. This die is current and available to order. You can also place an order for these little purses - $3 each decorated, in your choice of colour of course - or $1 as a blank die cut for you to assemble and decorate yourself.


These little cuties are made with the candy wrapper die and the simply scored scoring tool. They are available to order - $4 each decorated (but empty) or $1 as a blank die cut that you assemble and decorate yourself. They are really easy to assemble and in person have such a wow factor!


Another version of the candy wrapper die. $3 each decorated (but empty) or $1 each as a blank die cut that you assemble and decorate yourself.

I will be making some different treat holders over the coming week, so I hope to post back here soon with some more inspiration.

All of these little treat holders can be made or cut out of your choice of Stampin' Up! coloured cardstock, and all of the supplies can be ordered from me at your convenience. Feel free to email, text or call, I would love to hear from you! 

I would love to be able to hand Jayne a lovely donation next weekend, so if you can help me out I would really appreciate it! You would not only be getting fabulous Stampin' Up! product, but you would also be helping out a fantastic cause, one close to my heart. All monies paid for the treat holders will be donated, and all commission from any sales too!! Postage charges do apply for Stampin' Up! product orders and for the assembled, decorated treat holders, but all blank die cuts will be posted FREE!!

Let me know if you would like to be a part of this fabulous cause!!
Hope to hear from you soon!

Kylie xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...