Monday 15 October 2012

More Holiday Ornaments...

Yep, it's official - I am addicted to making the Holiday Ornaments!!
Here are a couple more I have been working on......



These ornaments are quite large - this one measures 18cm from tip to tip. I have made 8 of this one to adhere to a wreath ring for my door at Christmas. The colours are whisper white, cherry cobbler and silver glimmer paper.



This one is much smaller, measuring 10cm from tip to tip. I have added one of our new vintage faceted buttons for some extra sparkle. I love pink and crumb cake together! I have also added silver glimmer paper and whisper white bakers twine to finish.



This last one is the same size as the pink one, made in exactly the same way. I made little ones as they will look fantastic on a Christmas tree! This is such a versatile stamp set, I love it! I have my fingers crossed that SU brings out some different coloured tulle for other projects - I would love to see white tulle added to our catalogue!

Let me know if you would like more info on these fabulous ornaments!!

Have a great day!

Kylie xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...