Wednesday 24 October 2012

Don't forget the FREE ribbon promotion - ends soon!!



Don't forget our fabulous FREE RIBBON offer for the month of October - it finishes in a week! Each ribbon spool is worth $15.95 and Stampin' Up! is giving them away - one spool for EVERY $60 spent!! I put in an order for some class supplies and I got to choose ALL FIVE fabulous In Colours for FREE!! Plus with my discount for being a demonstrator, and the spending dollars for being my own hostess, I got to choose $170 in product for FREE (includes the ribbon special) - how cool is that???
So if you need anything for your crafting, now is the time to put in your order! PLUS if you scroll down to my last post, you will see how you can help out with the Breast Cancer Fundraiser on Saturday that my friend has organised - my commission, and all monies raised from my little treat holders (see previous post) will be donated to this fabulous cause - place your order today!

Back soon,
Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...