Tuesday 10 April 2018

Last Chance List is Out!


This is it! Your last chance to purchase product from the retiring 2017/18 Annual Catalogue and the retiring 2018 Occasions catalogue.

Click the links to see the individual retirement lists:



Except for stamp sets, all supplies are 'while stocks last', and in the case of the retiring In Colours - especially the ink refills for the inkpads, they can go very quickly! I will update my FACEBOOK PAGE as I see that product is sold out.

The retiring In Colours are:

and everything in these colours, from ribbon to cardstock, will also be retiring - except Flirty Flamingo, as that is coming back as a core colour in Colour Refresh - more on THAT news later!

To see the list for just the retiring In Colours, click HERE

To see the list for just the retiring Stamps, click HERE

To see the list for just the retiring Bundles, click HERE

To see the list for just the retiring 'Everything Else', click HERE 

If you would like to place an order, click HERE and you will be directed to my online store, all orders will come straight to you :)

Any questions? Feel free to Contact me!

I have more to share, so will be back later!

Kylie




No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...