Tuesday 3 April 2018

Wood Textures Designer Series Paper

I just love this Wood Textures Designer Series Paper (dsp for short), don't you?

This paper has been a bit of a sleeper with me - it was one of the first dsp that I ordered once the 2017/18 catty was released, but I didn't really do much with it.

I came across a cute, easy card last week using a small strip, but for me it was a wow! My stamp club girls are all for quick and easy and this will certainly fit the brief!

If you saw my last blog post, you will recognize this card layout :)


This is a straight out CASE I found online, I can't for the life of me find the original to link back (if i do come across it I will link it) and if this is YOUR original creation,  THANK YOU! and please let me know and I will pop your link in here!

So simple and yet so good! You can't see it in this pic, but there are scored lines either side of the dsp which gives texture and interest to the front of the card. Measurements for these are in this previous post.




I used the dsp to make a couple of small 'pinwheel' projects.
There is a 'card in an envelope' and a small box, both with pinwheel closures.
Both are really cute, and super simple to make, and can be made in any colour and for any occasion, and can even be made from card stock for a sturdier result!

Let me know if you would like to get together and make these cute little projects - either one would make a great 'make and take' at a free stampin' party.

Plus, this is the type of project my stamp club girls make, nothing too complicated, just fun and fabulous!
If this is something you would like to do on a monthly basis with your mates, let me know - I am looking to start new stamp clubs :)

You can contact me for more info, or pop into my online store to purchase this versatile dsp to add to your crafting stash.

Until next time,
Kylie










Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...