Thursday 31 May 2018

Another workshop make and take

Off to another workshop this morning, this time for a group of ladies that meet regularly to craft, so I needed to come up with something that would wow them! 
I was browsing the internet when I came across a card using the new 'Lovely Floral' Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, a versamark pad, and the Big Shot. 
Intrigued? I was too!!
So how do you do it? You lightly run the versamark pad over the raised image in the embossing folder, place your card front inside and run through the Big Shot. Once that's done, you sprinkle over the embossing powder, and heat with your heat gun. Ta daa! You are left with a gorgeous, shiny image that shows off the deep impression from the embossing folder. 
Here are some samples, we will be making the copper one:





Here is the hostess gift I made using the same template as my last post, but the cardstock width this time was 16cms, not 24cms, so that you can fit in 3 candles instead of 5. I used the Share What You Love specialty designer series paper as the heavy-weight paper is perfect for 3D projects. I also used the pearlized doilies, and sponged crumb cake on the opposite side, and a tag from the Share What You Love Embellishment Kit.


The supplies for the cards and the hostess gift are below:



Product List
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...