Tuesday 8 May 2018

New Gift Certificates Have Arrived!


Are you looking for a gift for that Stampin' Up! lover in your life? 
New gift certificates are now available!
You have a choice of 2 designs - fun and flirty, or pretty in pink!
And you can purchase one for any amount - within reason of course lol!
Gift certificates purchased from me can only be redeemed with me, and not via my online store - please contact me and let me know what you would like to order and I will take it from there - it will still come straight to you from our warehouse in Sydney.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions, I would be happy to help!

Contact me to order yours today!


Until next time,
Kylie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...