Thursday 3 May 2018

Picnic With You

Did you notice these cuties in the Occasions catalogue? They are retiring this month, and I have only just broken them out to play with - I know, what a shame!



They are the cutest set though, so I will be keeping mine in my personal use stash.

Our last stamp club focused on this set, and I found the cutest cards online that I just had to CASE and show my girls! 


How cute is this? Gorgeous! You can see the original here. You might not be able to see it too well in this pic, but the background is one of our new embossing folders "Simple Stripe" and it just gives an amazing WOW to the backgound, don't you think? You can find it on page 5 of the current Occasions catalogue.



This next card was super simple and super fun to make - you can see the original here. I gave my girls the option of changing the shape of the sentiment panel, with a choice of square, oval or round from the Stitched Shapes framelits, and the colour of the stamped flower. They loved having these options, and as everything else stayed the same as the sample card, they didn't have to think too much, which is a great relief on a Friday night after a long week at work for them!



This last card was cased straight out of the Occasions catalogue, the above pic is the original, and the bottom pic is my version. I just love those tiny little wine glasses!

It's a bit sad to see this set retire this month, but there is still time to get yours if you have fallen in love with it like I did! And it's not too fiddly to work with either, to my surprise.

Click the links to go shopping:


Picnic With You Bundle - the whole set

Picnic With You Stamp Set - just the stamp set

Picnic Basket Builder Dies - just the framelit dies

Feel free to contact me if you need any more information or need a hand with placing an order - I would love to hear from you!

cheers,
Kylie :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...