Monday 27 August 2018

Frosted Floral Designer Series Paper

I'm a bit addicted to these gift voucher wallets!


I like to make a gift voucher wallet to include when someone orders one of my gift vouchers.
I have 3 different coloured vouchers to choose from, I'm using my 'rich razzleberry' one, and the brand new Designer Series Paper called 'Frosted Florals' from the 2018 Holiday Catalogue was the obvious choice to match!
I have let the paper do the decorating - it was just too pretty to cover up with a sentiment, but I did add a little bit of the gorgeous Tranquil Tide velvet ribbon - it's just so soft to touch!
Usually I add a section at the top for a message, but as the birthday girl's mum has already sent her a card for her birthday, I left it blank and let the paper and the small peek of the gift voucher on the inside draw the eye instead.


If you order a gift voucher, and would like that message area added, just let me know :)

This new Frosted Floral dsp is really very versatile - even though it is in the Holiday Catalogue, it's one of those that can be used for any event - from Christmas, Birthday, Anniversary, Thank You or even Sympathy. 
The paper is silky smooth to touch and each page is printed on shimmery paper, it's just gorgeous in real life!
You can order this paper yourself from September 5 when the Holiday catalogue begins - if you would like a copy of this new catalogue for yourself, just let me know! I would love to pop one in the post for you :)
You can order a gift voucher at any time, and for any amount you choose, and I accept direct deposit as payment. They come with just an envelope or you can request a matching wallet - just let me know your preference.
Gift vouchers purchased from me can only be redeemed through me, the order must be placed directly with me, via text, email or phone call, and not through my website or with another demonstrator.
Please contact me at any time with any questions, I'm happy to help!

Until next time,
Kylie x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...