Wednesday 29 August 2018

Holiday Catalogue gifts -




I love 'new catalogue' time - don't you?
All of those new goodies just waiting to be ordered and played with!
And my favourite time of the year is leading up to Christmas - that anticipation! Even though we always have a quiet Christmas, it is still an exciting time, and Christmas crafting is the best!

I sent out a bunch of new catalogues last week, and I included some little gifts - a shopping list in a decorated holder, tea in a decorated holder, and yummy little Merci chocolates in a cute little box. I've already had some of my ladies contact me asking for directions on how to make the box - it's so cute!!
Here they are:




I used the new Festive Farmhouse DSP and the new Tags and Tidings stamp set from the Holiday catalogue to decorate all the little goodies, they were the very first things I ordered when demonstrator preorder started this month. 
So many more patterns and stamps from these sets to show you - stay tuned! And mark your calendars for September 5 - that's when you can order them too!
Let me know if you need a catalogue, I would be happy to pop one in the post for you!
Until next time,
Kylie x



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...