Thursday 2 August 2018

The Holiday Catalogue is Coming!


Look what's coming!
I love new catalogue time - and this year's Holiday Catalogue is pretty cute!!
Demonstrators could order from the catalogue today, and we have all of August to play with our new goodies to share ideas with you!
As I am really into DSP at the moment - that's short for Designer Series Paper - I pretty much concentrated on getting all of the different DSP packs and matching card stock packs, and a little bit of ribbon and twine to coordinate. So in a week or so, I will be sharing some cute little projects using the new papers!
This catalogue has 7 new Designer Series Paper packs to choose from, plus they all having matching cardstock or glimmer paper packs to coordinate. There are new ribbons, twines, glitter dots, washi tapes, punches, dies, treat packaging, Stampin' Blends, embellishments, embossing folders, stamp sets, bundles and of course amazing samples and ideas to kick start your festive crafting!
I can't wait to share it with you, and I will be sending out copies of the catalogue as soon as they arrive in  my order - so if you want a copy, let me know! I will be happy to pop one in the mail for you :)
You can contact me here with any questions or to order your copy.
Until next time,
Kylie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...