Tuesday 18 June 2019

Experience Creativity!

The new Experience Creativity Brochure is here!
Stampin' Up! is always listening to their customers and demonstrators, and they know that sometimes simple is best, so they came up with this really cute little brochure aimed at new or beginner stampers, although you don't have to be new or a beginner to enjoy these new products!
I love every set in this brochure (no surprise there, they are all so great!), and have ordered a few of them for my own use!


Click here to see what's available in the new brochure.

This Celebrate with Cake set caught my eye, and I've just made a couple of cards with it - and it is really cute!
The products can be ordered separately or in a handy bundle, and included in the bundle are our Whisper White Note Cards and Envelopes.
The first card I made was a straight copy from the brochure, stamped straight onto the note card.


The second card was a slightly 'stepped up' version - I added a Whisper White layer to the note card and stamped onto that.



The third card was a bit more 'stepped up' - I added a coordinating coloured layer, as well as the Whisper White layer, coloured the hearts with Wink of Stella glitter pen, and mounted this onto the note card using dimensionals.


They were all quick and easy to make, it doesn't matter if you are new to stamping or an old hand, I think you will enjoy using products from the new brochure just as much as I did!
Let me know if you would like a copy of the brochure, I would be happy to get one to you :)

Until next time,
Kylie :)






Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...