Wednesday 5 June 2019

The new 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue and Idea Book is here!


And it's a beauty!

I've been a demonstrator for a little over 10 years now, and I'm thinking that this is one of our BEST catalogues yet!

Here are a few of our videos showcasing some of our amazing new product:

Magnolia Lane Memories and More




Come Sail Away Memories and More





Above the Clouds Bundle





Cuckoo For You Bundle





Lovely is the Day Bundle






Ride With Me Bundle






Praiseworthy Prose Bundle








Pressed Petal Suite




Daisy Lane Bundle




For The Love of Felt




Some of Our Designer Series Paper:

Bird Ballad DSP




Come Sail Away DSP




Follow Your Art DSP




Garden Lane DSP




Magnolia Lane DSP




Mosaic Mood DSP




Noble Peacock Specialty DSP




Perennial Essence Specialty DSP




If you would like a copy of this new catalogue, let me know, I would love to get one to you!
While you are waiting, here is the link to the pdf so that you can browse now:

If you would like to keep up with what I make using product from this new catalogue, and to hear the latest Stampin' news, pop over to my facebook page and click 'like'!

Let me know if you have any questions!
Until next time,
Kylie x





No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...