Saturday 8 June 2019

Merci Shadow Box

I love making treat holders - they are my favourite things to make, and when I come across a tutorial I haven't seen before, I am obsessed until I have made it!!
I came across a tutorial for shadow boxes that fit the Merci chocolate sticks, so I sat down and made one right away - luckily I had half of a Window Sheet left to make the wrap, so I was able to finish it off right away - imagine if I had to place an order and then wait for it to arrive lol! I have placed an order for more, but I have that obsession out of my system and can (im)patiently wait until it arrives haha.


Then I made a smaller one




How cute are they? I'm going to make a bunch and keep a few in my handbag to hand out to those that look like they might need a bit of a pick-me-up :)

Are you local to me in Maddington,Western Australia? Want to learn how to make these? Let me know and we can book a class for you and a friend or two - you will love it!

Until next time,
Kylie :)




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...