Saturday 15 June 2019

Merci Slider Box

How cute is this Merci slider box?

I came across this tutorial on youtube, and even though the demonstrator is speaking Dutch, I was able to work out her measurements and followed her as she put this slider box together - it's not as difficult as I first thought, and I love it!



I used the Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper and the Good Morning Magnolia Bundle to make the flower and stamp the Hello. I also used the Leaf Punch and the flourish die from the Well Written dies to add some texture behind the flower.

To make the slider box, follow the instructions on how to put it together from this youtube video:






To add english subtitles, click on the settings icon, click on 'subtitles off arrow', then 'Dutch autogenerated'. It will go back to the settings box, click on 'subtitles' again, and under 'subtitles Dutch autogenerated' in the next box, will be 'autotranslate'. Click on that and find 'english', and you should now have english subtitles. Clear as mud? lol.

Anyway, here are the cardstock and scoring measurements to help you along:
Cardstock measures 29cm x 12cm.
Score at 1cm, 2.5cm, 10.5cm, 12cm, 20cm and 28cm. 

Cut yourself 2 pieces of matching cardstock 11.8cm x 7.5cm for the pull-out parts.

Follow the video on how to put it together, it goes together quite easily.

If you're local to me - Maddington Western Australia, I would be happy to make this into a private class for you and a few friends (or just you if you like) and I would supply everything that you needed, including the chocolates!) for a fee :)

Hope you like this project!
Until next time,
Kylie :)


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...