Sunday 4 August 2019

Accented Blooms


Here's the last card in my last minute card class, super simple and quick! You could add a hint of colour to the flowers with your aquapainter and the inkpad, or leave it crisp and white, or add a bit of Wink Of Stella for some sparkle!

Cover the entire card front with designer series paper of your choice, then stamp a white panel with your image, punch out a coloured sentiment, pop it up on dimensionals, mat it and mount it onto your card front. 
Super quick! A great way to use up all of that dsp you are hoarding lol!

I've added the supplies I've used below - let me know if you would like to order any of them, or book a free workshop or paid class to make them with me!
Hope to hear from you soon :)
Kylie x


Product List
<!-------- TAMS End ------

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...