Thursday 22 August 2019

Fancy Fold - Double Point Card

I had a Fancy Fold card class last week, and this is one of the cards we made


I love the monochromatic look!
I boo-booed on the first sample I made - I accidentally stuck down both sides of the point haha


Still looks great, and it is a happy accident that turned out ok :)

I made a pink one that opens in another direction as well


If you google 'double point card', you will find plenty of samples and directions on how to make them, so easy, but so different, don't you think?
I used the Magnolia Lane DSP and matching cardstock for the cards, and the flower was made using the Magnolia Dies.
Let me know if you would like to either book me for a card class or order the supplies to make these cards :)

Until next time,
Kylie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...