Tuesday 20 August 2019

Father's Day Combo

Father's Day is just around the corner - are you ready?

I have been making cards and matching Merci chocolate holders for a donation basket for my daughter's dance school - our dance team is fundraising for a special event next year.

This is what some of the packs look like (some use retired paper). I used the A Good Man stamp set and each one is heat embossed for that extra touch. 
Each set comes with the handmade card, stamped envelope and a matching Merci chocolate holder, which holds 4 chocolate sticks.











I hope the mums at dancing like them as every $ towards our fundraising will make a big difference!
What do you think, do you like them?
I would love to hear your opinion :)

Until next time,
Kylie :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...