Friday 2 August 2019

Friend Like You Bundle


Here is another quick and simple card from my last-minute card class the other day - completely CASED (copy and selectively edit) from the internet.
I scored lines around the perimeter of the card at .5cm, 1cm and 1.5cm as added interest.
I stamped the foliage then cut out a silhouette from the matching dies, and adhered that over the top with foam strips I cut from the mini-dimensional edges.
The dragonflies are stamped in Coastal Cabana, and popped up on dimensionals.
You could make this with any colour combination that you like - it's quck and simple to alter and to make :)

I've added the supplies I used below - let me know if you would like to order any to make this card for yourself, or book a free party or paid class to make this with me!
Hope to hear from you soon :)
Kylie x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...