Thursday 11 June 2020

Flowers For Every Season

Stamp Club this month was exciting as the new catalogue had just come out!
I always make a little something for the ladies that come to stamp club, and this time it was a tuck and fold box in new In Colours - Magenta Madness and Misty Moonlight.
Inside it I tucked a Swiss Miss hot chocolate sachet and a little Belgian Cloud wrapped biscuit - yum!
I also used a new stamp set called Tasteful Touches, new designer series paper called Flowers For Every Season, and new In Colour Enamel Dots.





The lighting isn't great in my photo, but the colours in the dsp are just gorgeous - the new In Colour range is so pretty this year, lovely jewel tones!
These little boxes are so easy to make - book a party with me and let's make one together!
 All of these products are now available to order, click the link below to go to my online store, or Contact me to place an order :)



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...