Sunday 21 June 2020

Hello with Forever Fern


One of the first things I purchased from the new Annual Catalogue was the Forever  Fern bundle - a stamp set and matching dies.
And the matching Designer Series Paper is my absolute favourite paper in the catalogue!
I was browsing the net when I came across this little square pillow box made by fellow demonstrator Silke Trapani. 
She is so talented!
I just had to make it for myself. 
It perfectly holds one Lindt ball, and is just so cute!




What do you think, do you like them?
The box is whisper white card stock swiped with basic grey ink, but you can make it out of any paper you like, any colour combination you like!
The finished measurements are 8.5cm x 6cms x 4cms.

Let me know if you would like to get together to make some - I would love to put a class together for you!
Until next time,
Kylie x



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...