Saturday 30 July 2011

Christmas is Coming!!

Hello all.....yes, two posts in one day! I have to make up for not posting for a week!
I wanted to mention that I am going to be running Christmas Card Stamp a Stacks in August, so now is the time to register your interest!
We will be making 12 cards - 4 each of 3 designs - and stamping envelopes to match. It will be held in a hall in Kenwick, and I will have two days to choose from.......a weekday while the kiddies are at school, and a Saturday afternoon. If anyone is interested in hosting one at their house with their friends and family, I can do that to! I am also interested in running one in the evening, possibly a Friday night, let me know your preferences! Payment will need to be upfront so that will secure your seat. And if you wanted to attend more than one, rest assured that each SAS will have different designs if that is organised up front :)
Contact me with your interests and I will organise your kit! Christmas is sneaking up on us quicker than ever, don't be caught out using those boring commercial boxed cards....they do the job, but are so impersonal - impress your family and friends with your handmade creations! It is fun and simple!! Call or email me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...