Saturday 30 July 2011

Mums In Biz Expo Update

Good morning beautiful people!!
Sorry it has taken so long to update you on the Expo I was recently a part of...but it was the kids first week back at school, and it just flew by! My kids have an activity on after school every day - be it dancing classes, swimming lessons or soccer/basketball training - so the days do tend to pass by quickly, sometimes you have to consciously make the decision to stop and take a breath!
But anyway, enough about that! I have some photos of my little spot at the Expo, would you like to see? Of course you would! Well, here we are.....I didn't have a lot of time to set up, so I wasn't able to get my banner up or the tables set up exactly the way I would've liked, but I will plan better for the next one, and hopefully be able to get in the hall a little earlier and spend some time setting up without rushing. I have a couple of my display table and one of my make & take area...

And of course, one of the car packed and ready to go!!
It was an interesting day, and I learnt a lot, particularly from some of the other ladies who displayed. So if you came along and stopped by to say hi, it was great to see you! I will keep you all updated about our next expo, and any other display days I might be involved in, and I hope you will be able to come along, it is great fun!
On another note.....it is only 2 days until the retired list comes out for the current catalogue...wow the year has passed by so quickly! I am looking forward to seeing the list......but that also means that it is nearly the end of July...and with it, the end of the Ice Cream Palour Button and Ribbon Promotion! With every order placed of $100 or more, before postage, you were able to get that gorgeous bundle! And now it is nearly over......SO if you were wanting that free gift, contact me today with your order, before it is too late!! Don't forget the Autumn/Winter Mini Catalogue is coming to an end tomorrow as well....any orders will need to be placed with me no later than 6pm Sunday 31st.....some of the items in the mini won't make it to the new Idea Book and Catalogue, so if there is something in there that you want, now is the time to get it, or it may be gone forever!
Well, that's it for me for today...I will be back with more exciting news in a couple of days....until then, happy stamping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...