Wednesday 6 July 2011

Welcome to Stampin' with Kylie!

Hi there,
Well, if you are reading this then you have found me LOL! I have made several attempts to have a blog, but I have finally gone ahead and got it organised!
I am sitting at my desk in my craft room and it is freezing today! Wow, winter finally found Perth, eh? I have spent a lot of time in here over the last few days as I am getting over a cold and I want to stay away from the family in case I pass it on - well, that is my excuse and I am sticking to it hehe! At least with the time I have spent in here I have actually managed to get quite a bit done. I have a demonstration day coming up in a couple of weeks with a few other mums who have formed a group called "Mums in Biz", which I will formally announce once we are up and running properly. In the flyer I have promised to have some free make and takes and a free handmade gift for everyone who books a party or places an order on the day...so I have made a start on that. Plus I wanted to have a few new things to display - I love it when someone picks up something I have spent time on and goes "oooh, I love this!" it really makes my day :)

I do have a picture to share with you today....I found a template online and I have actually completed it lol! I have so many templates saved to my computer that I have never made, it is ridiculous! So for my first blog post, I thought I would share something special I have made. Please excuse the photos - I am still working out the best way to take photos to blog.





Aren't they gorgeous? Well, I think they are anyway lol! And they are made completely with Stampin' Up!'s gorgeous product! If you would like to know how they are made, contact me today!
Until next time........remember to take some time to papercraft!
cheers,
Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...