Thursday 21 July 2011

Mums in Biz Expo Make and Takes....

Hi there,
I'm just popping in with a pic of what you could be making if you visit me at the Mums in Biz Expo on Saturday! And don't forget, these make and takes are FREE! You will get your hands on some exclusive-to-Stampin' Up! dies, gorgeous colour-coordinated cardstocks and designer series papers, not to mention the stamps!! What more of an incentive do you need?
Don't forget, there will also be taste-testing with a Thermomix Rep, handy hints from our Home Organiser as well as wonderful organic produce and information we all will benefit from! I look forward to seeeing you there! If you know that you are going to come along, let me know as it would make it much easier for catering if we know you are going to be there!

If you like the look of any of these products, but can't make the Expo, give me a call or email me and I can plan a workshop around them in the comfort of your own home! And again it's FREE! Just grab a couple of friends and you're set!
The Mums in Biz Expo flyer is in a post below, or on the side bar - check it out for more information....hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...