Monday 18 July 2011

Something to share

Hi there!
I just wanted to pop in and remind you all that I will be at the Mums in Biz Expo at the hall at Crestwood Estate in Thornlie WA on Saturday....come and say hello!! I am making up the FREE make & take kits right now, and I think you will enjoy them! You get to play with some Stampin' Up! product AND you get to take home what you make!!
I have been CASEing a couple of cards I found on the internet because they were so gorgeous, and I wanted to share them with you. The first one was originally created by the lovely Rita Wright, and here is my recreation :


This next one I am not sure who's the original creator, but here is my recreation:


Did you notice that the stars seemed to be inside the paper? This is called inlaid embossing and it is one of my favourite new techniques!
Still with the Extreme Guitar stamp set, this is one I recreated for a birthday party my son recently attended - how cool is this one!

Well, that's me for today. If you would like to know how any of the above cards were made, or the products they were made with, give me a call and I would be happy to help you out!
Have a great night, and try to make some time to stamp!



No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...