Wednesday 1 August 2012

Going, Going, Gone....!!

Well, it's that time of year again - yep, the retiring list is out!! That means there is only 1 month left of the current catalogue and and quite a few of the products are retiring!! Get ready to say goodbye to a whole range of stamps, cardstock, ink, ribbons and designer series paper. Many of the retiring items have been marked down by up to 40%!! So click on the links below and grab yourself a bargain!! Some of the items do sell out very fast - so get your order in today to make sure you get exactly what you want! I am available to take your call, email or text, so get in quick!



Retiring Stamps: click here for list
Retiring Accessories: click here for list

Remember to check back daily for an updated list - if you see an x beside the product, then it has sold out.

Want to see our updated website and all of the options that you have as a customer or as a demonstrator? Then click here and you will be directed there - have a look for yourself at all of the wonderful things that await you with Stampin' Up!

Our new catalogue starts on September 1st, and it is fantastic! As a Demonstrator, I get to see the catalogue before it is released to the public, so I eagerly sat up last night to download it to my ipad as soon as it was available!  I also got a copy of the new Holiday Mini - you should see the SIZE of this new mini, really should have a new name lol!! - and I can't wait to share them with you, so if you would like a copy for yourself right now, you know what you NEED to do - join my team and you will get it immediately! Or if you want a hardcopy to keep, let me know asap as I am ordering boxes of them today and would love to put one of each aside for you :)

This is a really fantastic catalogue and those that are fans of the products available in the US market will be pleasantly surprised at how our catalogues now match - contact me today to reserve your copy!!
Look forward to hearing from you - you will have to excuse me now, I am off to make a nice hot cuppa and have a sit down with the new catty and have a proper look while I have the house to myself!!
Have a great day!
Kylie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...