Monday 20 August 2012

Saying goodbye to some favourites.....



Don't you love these ecards? Some clever little bunnies are able to change the text to say anything they like, and I think this one is so cute!!

There are only 11 days left in August, which means there are only 11 days left to get your hands on some wonderful product that will sadly be retiring forever from Stampin' Up!. The retiring lists are out and some items sold out immediately, with more going over the following days. If you would like an updated list of sold outs, let me know and I will get it to you :)

This current catalogue was a really great one, with so many gorgeous things - the year wasn't long enough for me to share everything that I loved with my stamp club or with my Stampin' Party hostesses and guests! One of my favourite techniques is two-step stamping. That's where you stamp the bold image, then you stamp over it with an outline image in a darker or different colour to make it pop! This year we had a two-step stamp set in the Hostess section called 'Simply Soft'. I love it! I have used it as hostess and customer thank you cards, as a sympathy card and as a 'just because' or 'thinking of you' kind of card. I love RAK cards (random acts of kindness) and if I have spare time (haha what's that!!) I sit down and make a bunch of cards to send out en masse to my customers or friends. I also make all of the Birthday cards for my hubby's clients (he is a mortagage broker) and quite often get nice compliments - which I love!!
I have made two cards here, which I also shared with my stamp club, and they are an incredibly simple design, but I find that the majority of my stampin party ladies do prefer simple as they can make a statement without it being too busy. This first one is made with Very Vanilla cardstock, Marina Mist cardstock and Marina Mist ink.


This second one is made with Very Vanilla cardstock and Rich Razzleberry cardstock, and Rich Razzleberry ink.



I had two ladies contact me the day they received them to see how they could order the product to make their own, so they must've liked them!

Do you have a favourite stamp set or accessory that is retiring? There are so many lovely things, it really is hard to pick just one!

So now I am off to prepare for one of my team members popping over today to catch up on all the Stampin' Up! news as she has been away on family business, and to help her prepare for her workshop on Thursday, as she is still new to it all - I love to help out!

Catch up with you soon!

cheers,
Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...