Tuesday 21 August 2012

Why not give a Gift Certificate?



Have you wondered what to get the Stamper/Papercrafter in your life? Sometimes it is hard to know exactly what they would like or need, so why not give a certificate? No stress for you, and the recipient can then choose exactly what they would like - who doesn't like a gift certificate/card?

I have gift certificates available right now! Just contact me and payment can be made straight into my bank account. Gift certificates last for 6 months from date of purchase and can be made for any amount. They don't have to be spent all at once, but each order does incur postage fees which will come out of the certificate value. Each gift certificate comes with the current catalogue, and if you like, I can pop it in a handmade certificate holder for that added touch. Any papercrafter would love to have spending dollars for Stampin' Up! - I wish someone would buy me one lol!!

If you would like to see what the certificate looks like, contact me and I will email you a picture. I am unable to email you the voucher, it will be sent through the post free of charge if just the certificate, or with postage charges if includes catalogue (s), or I will hand deliver if you are local to me. This certificate cannot be redeemed through any demonstrator other than me, and is not endorsed by or valid with, Stampin' Up! the company. The gift certificate and orders can only be sent to an Australian address. I cannot ship outside of Australia. All orders paid for with the gift certificate can be placed by email or by phone -  I will keep track of the amount spent and let the recipient know when they have reached their limit.

And that's it! No stress, no fuss and boy, will you be in the good books!!!! This certificate would be fantastic for birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas gifts, or just because! Chat to me today about how to organise your gift.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope to see you soon!

cheers,
Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...